Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Introduction

This is a blog dedicated to Japanese film. Hopefully I can find the time to update this regularly, for mainly my own benefit, because if I can't, it probably means I'm too busy to watch and meditate on some of the many rare and interesting films I've been lucky enough to have a chance to view. I plan on doing mostly reviews, either of films or DVDs, though I may often write about scholarly (or not so scholarly) books concerning this subject, or curious reviews and webpages that I come across. If you're not satisfied with my take on something, consult some of the "Also on Japanese Film" links, and you may find people who are much better at explaining their reasons for liking or disliking something. Also, I've been bouncing around on the internet for a while now, and I've posted on IMDB.com and criterionforum.org many times over.

If you're also blogging about Japanese film, let me know and I'll add you to the "links" list.

1 comment:

Michael E. Kerpan Jr. said...

Welcome to the world of blogging!

I look forward to future articles.